Thursday, January 12, 2012

JOIN ME ON JANUARY 28, 2012!


Transforming Your Life Seminar

Dr. Rodney B. Jackson CEO

Be Transformed, INC.

I have discovered through research and experience that the greatest shaping influence of your life was the family that raised you.  It is your family that taught you how to be a friend, a lover, a spouse, a parent, and a worker.  Also, your family has influenced how you approach spirituality, faith, and religion.  Along with how you go about problem solving and whether you are more likely to project positive or negative attitudes.  Most of the time in relationships you act, or react, in an automatic fashion based on your family influences.  Choosing a different way of functioning and behaving can be difficult without an awareness of how your family strengths, patterned negative behaviors, thoughts, or attitudes have influenced and shaped you.  I would like to invite you to a seminar that will equip you with knowledge, insights and skills that will transform your life so that you can live your BEST life.

$35.00 in advance/$45.00 at the door
January 28, 2012
10:00am—12:00pm
404-663-3367

Tucker Recreation Center
Room 7
4898 Lavista Road
Tucker, GA.






1 comment:

  1. I just bought my ticket and can't wait. I wouldn't be where I am today without your coaching so I'm looking forward to moving my career, but more importantly, my life to the next level!

    ReplyDelete